Me: Good morning, Bubby! How are you?
Ethan: FANTASTIC!
He's so funny!
Okay...I'm off to work on this stinkin' blog. I'm torn between trying to keep it secure (ie Keeping the Gina's of the world away) and also letting legit people (ie family, friends, and basically the non-Gina's of the world) in.
Oh, for those of you who don't know...Gina is a "person" (and I use that term LIGHTLY) who has been scamming people for years. I'm not going to use any more words than that b/c, thanks to google, it can lead freaks right back to this site. If you want details of this sicko, email me. (So, for the record, if you google "sicko" and "blog", you'll be directed to this site! lol!)
I'll post more in awhile....
Ethan: FANTASTIC!
He's so funny!
Okay...I'm off to work on this stinkin' blog. I'm torn between trying to keep it secure (ie Keeping the Gina's of the world away) and also letting legit people (ie family, friends, and basically the non-Gina's of the world) in.
Oh, for those of you who don't know...Gina is a "person" (and I use that term LIGHTLY) who has been scamming people for years. I'm not going to use any more words than that b/c, thanks to google, it can lead freaks right back to this site. If you want details of this sicko, email me. (So, for the record, if you google "sicko" and "blog", you'll be directed to this site! lol!)
I'll post more in awhile....


0 comments:
Post a Comment